What’s unique about Pilates at BAPT?
Our Pilates Trainer, a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, works with on-site Physical Therapists to ensure that your program is individually designed and integrated with traditional PT to fit your orthopedic and fitness needs. You simply could not be in safer hands!
Benefits of Consistent Pilates Equipment Training:
- Improves posture
- Decreases episodes of back pain and stabilizes spine
- Develops core strength integrating the trunk, pelvis and shoulder girdle and breathing
- Builds longer leaner muscles – flatter stomach
- Great for cross-training for other sports – enhances performance, injury prevention
- Builds and maintains strength and flexibility at any age
We offer one-on-one private sessions for the general public and clients recovering from an injury. We utilize specialized (Balanced Body) equipment which provides resistance and/or assistance with movement for efficiency and muscular balancing. One-on-one sessions $75/hr Series of 10 sessions $700
“In ten sessions you’ll feel the difference, in twenty you’ll see the
difference, and in thirty you’ll have a new body.”